At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc.
For the Love of Dogs
Welcome to At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc. in Stoneham, Massachusetts! We offer complete Holistic grooming services, nutrition advice, Raw Diet products, clothes and accessories, and even Source and Orozona CBD oils for dogs (and humans). We specialize in handling rescues and smaller breeds including Maltese, Maltipoo, Yorkshire Terrier, Shih Tzu, Havenese, etc. but groom all At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc. Our salon takes time grooming your fur baby at "their" pace. In addition, we give wellness massages during bathing to relax and de-stress those that are anxious.. We do not cage any pets and allow them the freedom to play in between grooming services.
Pets are supervised at all times so in the event one of the pups wake up on the wrong side of his/her bed, we separate to an area where they will not be bothered.
Our primary goal is to pamper our canine clients and make them look and feel their best!
How We Do That
If you have time restraints, we may not be the grooming salon for you. Our appointment may take longer than most groomers. We are not looking to have the busiest salon in the area, but we are looking to make your pup as comfortable and stress free as possible. If a dog is showing signs of stress or fatigue then we will give breaks so that the experience is more tolerable. for them. This may turn a 2 hour groom into a 3 hour groom, but in the end your dog will be much happier and will not panic next time you try and get him/her through the salon door!
- We pamper your dog the moment they walk through our door..
- We NEVER use crates.
- We take our time and give breaks when needed if our canine clients get stressed or overwhelmed.
- We give wellness massages during bath time for relaxing and de-stressing.
- We infuse calming oils/scents in the salon area.
- We use all high-end products that are safe and healthy. Most of our shampoos and conditioners are hypoallergenic.
- We will text or call you when your fur baby is ready to go home.
- We have special rates if you need to leave your dogs beyond your appointment. We have no problem working with you when your day does not go as expected and you find yourself running out of time.
- We have several grooming packages to choose from depending on your lifestyle.
We sell Answers Raw Diet which has a fermentation process and NOT HPP processing, raw goat’s milk and treats! However, we are able to get whatever Raw Diet brand you are currently on. Keep checking back on our website for more updates! We are expanding our holistic products often.
A Message From The Company’s Owner
Hello! My name is Cindy Tarquinio and I am the owner of At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc. How my company came to be is due to my rescue Maltese, Bella. When I first got her, I brought her to a big-chain groomer. I was a bit nervous about this because she was very sensitive to knots and tangles. The slightest catch would send her into a frenzy! But being a Maltese, she had to be groomed.
I left her and decided to walk around the store while I waited. After a little bit, I took a look in the viewing window to see how she was doing and at that moment, I saw the groomer tugging at her ear hard trying to get through a knot. That was the moment I decided to groom Bella myself, which I did for three years.
During that time, I got very involved with rescue dogs and decided to groom the ones I got before they went to their forever homes so they would look their best. In fact, I still groom most of them to this day. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to go to school and get certified.
Bella became very sick with spinal meningitis due to over vaccinations. In order to get her as healthy as possible, I got involved with essential oils and nutrition. She did so well, I decided to incorporate them into the salon so that I could help others care for their dogs the best way possible. Since that time I have taken courses, gone too seminars and had many product trainings in several great holistic companies. I have had great personal success with many of these products I decided to incorporate them into the salon with fantastic success!
I am a certified groomer with the following professional credentials:
- Certified Nutritionist for Dogs
- Graduated with High Honors from Animal Behavioral College
- Trained in Canine CPR and First Aid
- Member of the Stoneham Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the National Dog Groomers Association of America, Inc.
- Administrator of “All About Maltese” on Facebook